A lot of people know the basics of how to use a shark vacuum cleaner and which are ideal for use on any type of floor.
However, they don’t know how to empty a Shark vacuum cleaner. Worry no more because this article will teach you how to empty various kinds of shark vacuum cleaners. So, sit back and keep on reading.
What is a Shark Vacuum Cleaner?
Shark vacuum cleaners are made by a renowned company called Euro-Pro. Euro-Pro itself manufacturers a lot of different appliances and used to make its own line of vacuum cleaners, but today it sells them under the Shark vacuum cleaner brands.
These vacuum cleaners are renowned for their powerful suction, durability, and reliability.
How to Empty a Shark Vacuum
- Know what type of shark vacuum cleaner you are using. It will give you an idea of how and in what order you want to do it.
- Cut the power source. You have to disconnect the vacuum from the plug. If it is cordless, switch it off and get rid of the battery.
- Find and separate the dirt cup. Find the dirt cup release in the vacuum and then separate it and take the dust bin to the trash bin to empty it.
- Find and then press the release tab. Empty the dirt and when done emptying, put it back.
How to Empty a Shark robot Vacuum
- Turn off your Shark robot vacuum cleaner
- Grasp the handle over the dust bin
- Press the button using your thumb and then pull up its dust bin far from your cleaner
- Hold its bin of dust over any trash bin and press the key located on its side. This will open the trash bin and release the debris.
- Press the button to close with your hand return the trash bin to the robot vacuum cleaner.
How to Empty a Shark Handheld Vacuum
How to empty a Shark handheld vacuum cleaner is the same as the Shark upright model. The difference is that the dirt cup tends to be over the wand of the handheld vacuum cleaner.
- Remove it by pressing the wand’s detach button. You have to look for the dust cup release button.
- It might vary in various handheld models, but usually, it is on the bottom side of the dust cup. After finding it, release the grime and dirt into the trash bin and fasten it to the wand. It is easy as that.
How to Empty a Shark Navigator Vacuum
It is easy to empty your Shark navigator vacuum cleaner.
- First and foremost, you have to cut fist the power source.
- Then remove or disengage the dust cup from the upright shark vacuum. For some of the models, you’ll see a release tab to engage and separate it. Press the tab of the vacuum cleaner to get the dust cup.
- Empty it in the trash can though pressing the upper release tab. You can also do it with the lower release tab.
- When you are done with emptying, return the dust cup to the place.
How to Empty a Shark Rotator Vacuum
- Turn off your Shark rotator vacuum cleaner and unplug it
- Grab the handle situated over the dust bin of the vacuum cleaner
- Press the button situated in front of the handle and then pulls up the dust bin.
- Hold the trash bin over a trash can.
How to Empty a Shark Rocket Vacuum
It is easy to empty a shark rocket vacuum cleaner. Here are some easy procedures that might assist you in doing it with ease.
- Begin by eliminating the filter from the unit. When done, open the top to get rid of the filter.
- Clean the dust and particles from it. Make sure that zero particles prior to going to the next step. Wash the filter carefully under plain running water and ensure to dry it well prior to installation.
How to Empty a Shark Professional Vacuum
It is vital to empty your Shark professional vacuum as taking it for granted can start it to malfunction. This is how you do it!
- Get rid of the dust canister from the unit and take it to the trash bin
- Grasp the cup on top of the trash, press the release button. It will open as well as release the debris into the garbage can. Tap it gently to ensure all the dirt goes out. Close it back and make sure it clicks into place.
- Turn the dust cup upside down and then press the button on top to open it. Tap it gently. The remaining dirt will pour to the garbage can.
- Clean the dust cup interior using a clean cloth. Return the dust cup to its proper place. Make sure it clicks into place.
How to Empty a Shark Apex Vacuum?
This is one of the most sought-after vacuum cleaners from Shark, and emptying it is easy to do; just ensure to follow these steps.
- First and foremost, you have to disconnect your vacuum cleaner from the power source
- Separate the dust cup from the rest of your Apex vacuum cleaner
- Grasp the dust cup on top of the garbage bin
- Push the release button to get rid of the contents totally
- Put the dust cup back and make sure it fits tightly into place.
- You can now use the Apex vacuum cleaner
How do you empty a shark corded stick vacuum?
To totally clean or empty your shark corded stick vacuum cleaner, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Turn it off and make sure it is not connected to an electrical outlet
- Hold the handle
- On the top of the handle, you will see a button and press it and then pull up the dust bin
- Hold it over a garbage can. You can also wipe it to clean residue
- Return it back and ensure it is fitted properly.
Shark vacuum cleaners are one of the most sought-after brands today. They are tough and reliable, but if you want to extend the lifespan of your vacuum cleaners, ensure you know how to maintain them, including the proper way of emptying them.