Quick facts about Lefant M213
→ Brand: Lefant
→ Capacity: 0.5 litres
→ Weight: 3.31 kg
→ Dimensions: 40 x 33.2 x 12 cm
→ Suction Power: 2000pa
→ Auto Shutoff: Yes
→ Included components: M213 robot vacuum, charging base, power adapter, 500ml dust bin, mop holder, HEPA filter, side brushes, reusable wipe, disposable wipes, and quick guide
– 1800 mAh battery that lasts for about 100 minutes
– Large dustbin with a 500 ml capacity
– Suction power can go up to 2200 Pa — enough for picking up dust, dirt, hair, and pet dander
– Noise level is only 50 dB
– Works on all types of floorings
– Syncs with Google Home and Alexa to provide a better user experience
– HEPA filters that remove microscopic allergens alongside other impurities present in the air
– Remote control to help you control the vacuum cleaner with ease
– This vacuum runs to its charging station when the battery is at 20%, which should happen when 5% to 10% battery is left.
– There’s no laser navigation function.
The Lefant M213 is better than competitors at getting dirt and pet hair out of your home and it works on all types of floorings. Overall it’s a great affordable robot vacuum cleaner that you can own to automate your home cleaning.
Best Prices Today: Lefant M213
Amazon (with £100 off coupon)
Are you on a hunt to buy a powerful robot vacuum cleaner that keeps your home clean at all times? If so, you’re in the right place. Vacuuming is a task, and our busy lives don’t give us the time to clean every day.
If you end up not cleaning your house for a week, you’ll see how dirt, dust, and other unwanted particles stick on your house’s floors, carpets, upholstery, and furniture.
Cleaning is a difficult task, and it takes both time and effort. So to make your life easier and ensure that your home stays free from dust and dirt, robot vacuum cleaners come into play. These vacuums work on their own and just ask for you to schedule their timings alongside setting other functions.
If we’ve convinced you to buy a robot vacuum cleaner, and you are under a budget, the Lefant M213 robot vacuum cleaner should be the right pick for you. This guide will go through a detailed review of this model to help you gain a better understanding of its features, specifications, and other functionalities.
Why Should You Invest in Lefant M213 Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
Comparing it to other models in the Lefant series, the Lefant M213 is known to be the best. This model is the latest version, and it comes with updated features that make it all the more attractive.
In addition, it is cheap, and it comes with mopping capabilities that make it a must-have.
The M213 comes with a large dustbin of 500ml capacity, and it cleans like a pro to ensure that you don’t live in dust and dirt.
In addition, the vacuum is suitable for those who have allergies as it keeps allergens away. The vacuum can also work while you’re not at home, as it comes with the scheduling feature.
This vacuum cleaner can easily tackle moderate amounts of pet hair, and its mapping feature guarantees that it doesn’t forget its cleaning path.
It automatically goes to the charging station when its battery goes down to 20%, and once charged, it starts cleaning from where it stopped. The vacuum’s minimal design is also what catches the user’s eye.
Specifications of Lefant M213 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Here are all the specs of this vacuum cleaner…
- It comes with a HEPA filter to tackle microscopic particles.
- This vacuum cleaner does not come with an allergy filter.
- It is compatible with Alexa and Google Home.
- It doesn’t make a lot of noise.
- It weighs 3.31kgs.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
Features of Lefant M213 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Here are all the features of this robot vacuum…
- This vacuum cleaner comes with a very thin body, covering larger areas as its design allows it to slide under furniture.
- It is easy to empty the vacuum’s dustbin, and its HEPA filters promise utmost efficiency.
- The M213 is not your regular vacuum cleaner as it also has a mop function that allows it to vacuum and mop the floor at the same time.
- The vacuum’s smart protection system ensures that it remembers its cleaning path and doesn’t leave any area untouched. It also dodges the obstacles, and its anti-dropping technology ensures that the vacuum doesn’t fall.
- This vacuum cleaner works with all types of floors, and it comes with an intelligent app that lets you make the most of its features and cleaning modes.
ILIFE A80 Max Robotic Vacuum Cleaner — Lefant M213 Alternative
With a powerful 2000 Pa suction power and remote & app control, the ILife A80 Max is one of the latest robot vacuum cleaner models.
The vacuum cleaner features the automatic suction mode, where it increases its suction power as soon as it detects carpets. It is best for spot cleaning; its modern design gives it a classy look and feel.
The vacuum is compatible with rugs and hardwood floors, and it is a piece of cake for it to clean huge messes. You can handle it using its smart app or the remote control that comes with the package. Overall, the vacuum cleaner is worth the price.
With movement detecting sensors and all the other fascinating features that it comes with, the Lefant M213 robot vacuum cleaner is value for money. It makes you take a backseat and handles all the cleaning chores optimally while ensuring that dust and dirt particles stay at bay.
This vacuum cleaner makes your life easy, and it does everything in its power to maintain the hygiene and cleanliness of your house. If you want to buy a new robot vacuum cleaner that doesn’t cost a fortune, the Lefant M213 will be the right pick for you.
— Best Smart Robot Vacuum
The Lefant M213 does its job well — ideal for people who don’t have time to clean their homes and want to make sure that everything is kept clean.
Why is my Lefant M213 unable to charge on the charging station?
To ensure that the charging base is turned on, check the green light indicating whether it’s on or off. If the green light is not on, your charging station may be off. Moreover, you should also check that the robot vacuum’s charging contact is appropriately connected to the charging station.
What is wrong with the suction power of my robot vacuum cleaner?
If your vacuum cleaner is not picking up dust and dirt properly, it may be on the medium suction setting. To ensure that the vacuum cleaner works properly, adjust the suction power to a higher setting. You should also check the HEPA filters of your vacuum cleaner if it doesn’t work correctly with high suction power as well. In case of a blocked filter, clean or replace it immediately.
Why is my Lefant M213 unable to locate the charging base?
To ensure that the robot vacuum cleaner locates the charging base without fail, ensure that there are no obstacles in front of the charging station for 1.5 meters. Also, make sure that the charging base is placed near the wall and away from windows, mirrors, and television.
Why is my vacuum cleaner making too much noise?
If your M213 is making too much noise, check the filter, main brush, dustbin, and filter. These parts shouldn’t be clogged. Clogged or dirty parts of the vacuum cleaner can make it create a lot of noise while working.